Product Name: White Dextrin
Brand Name: VS-WD
White dextrin is produced at low temperatures and with short reaction times in the presence of appropriate concentrations of catalyst to achieve the desired level of cold water solubility and color. Variety of catalyst can be used depending upon the specific property desired. Itís cold water solubility range from 25% to 65% and it produces the light color paste that set to soft but definite gel.
Applications / Advantages:
1) VISCO White dextrin is used as textile finishing and coating agent to increase weight and stiffness of textile fabrics.
2) White dextrin is extensively used as pyrotechnic binder and fuel in fireworks and sparklers, allowing them to solidify as pellets or stars.
3) It is used as an adhesive in office paste, label gum and bottle gum.
4) It is suitable for application in stamping ink and kumkum industry.
5) It is used as a carrier in color and dyestuff industries.
6) It is used at the size press or calendar stack for sizing specialty grades such as transparentizing parchment.
7) It is especially useful in paper sizing when thin viscosities are required, and may also be used in paper coating mixtures as thin viscosity adhesives.
8) It is used as binders or fillers for functional coatings in high value items like garden seeds.
Starch Source: Corn, Tapioca or Potato
25/50 Kg printed or plain HDPE/PP bag/Multiply Paper Bag/Paper & PP Combined bag. Custom packaging available on request.
Safety and Handling White Dextrin manufactured by VISCO STARCH must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.
To be stored on above ground on clean, dry & dust free godown. Maintain ambient temperature. Keep away from water, direct sunlight & flames.
For further Information on WHITE DEXTRIN please contact us at email@example.com
Shelf Life: 1 year from the date of manufacturing